Friday, 10 June 2016

Épanoui

My favourite shop for bespoke jewellery and wonderful gifts.

I am lucky enough to be surrounded by wonderful talented people on a daily basis.
One of my wonderful talented friends set up a business making and selling jewellery.
She has recently expanded from selling online to setting up a gorgeous shop in my home town.


If you are a lover of fine jewellery and wonderful natural, fair trade and gorgeous gifts, it is not to be missed!
The decor of the shop is something to be admired, the layout is simply superb and the jewellery is second to none. 
I personally own a collection of both bespoke and collection jewellery available, and I am in love.
The other gifts available are mostly natural based gifts, many from fair trade sources such as Nkuku, alongside gorgeous gifts for him and her, ranging from candles, homeware and scarfs.


The display is one of individual works of art sold in the form of jewellery, but it is the care and quality put into each épanoui item that is really something every person buying a piece of jewellery should be looking for. 
Everything is handmade, as well as there being a brand new collection of scarfs in the store which are to die for!


I cannot recommend this brand enough.
The other items in store are carefully picked to suit the stores class and elegance.
Everything in store is perfect for all types of occasions, and they really do make perfect gifts for the most loved in your lives.


If you are ever in the Bedford area, it is definitely worth a look in, and if you prefer to order online, I will leave a hyperlink at the bottom of the page.

My favourite items:


Link: Épanoui

0 comments:

Post a Comment